24 May 2010

It's Tea Time!


It's another new week to turn blah into TADA!
And this week, it's tea time.

I love tea.

Asian tea...

English tea...

Tea in boxes, tea in tins -- I'm an equal opportunity
tea lover!

I can't even throw away the blah bits left behind.
So when you've got left-over loose tea...

Make cookies!

I added the remaining tea (2 tablespoons)
in a butter cookie recipe.

TADA! Sweet & soothing Chamomile Tea Cookies!

You can see the flecks of tea all over the cookie.
These are the reason I look forward to
tea time even more.

Have a nice Monday!

6 comments:

  1. mm what a yummy post! I need a green tea right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday Nuit! Enjoy your green tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these cookies are pretty..I'm loving those little tea flecks in the cookies:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty! You made the cookies smile :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds really interesting! Can you actually taste the chamomile?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting 180/360! Surprisingly, you can taste the chamomile...I was also doubtful at first since chamomile is a very mellow flavor :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!